Journalists will gain practical information on the different aspects of health care reporting, as well as a better understanding of health policy, regardless of skill level or years of experience. Seasoned health care journalists will lead interactive sessions that are designed to encourage participants to go back to their newsrooms and share new and innovative approaches to health care reporting with their colleagues.
Sessions will cover:
- The Future of Health Reform
- Health Disparities and Reforms
- Covering the Health Care Beat
- Tips and Tools for Health Care Journalism
- Challenges and Opportunities of Covering Health Care
Detailed agenda coming soon.