State Guides to Finding Health Insurance Families USA, 2007
Are you uninsured? You are not alone. Millions of Americans are without health insurance. Some lost their insurance when they lost their jobs. Others work hard, but their jobs don't provide health insurance benefits. Whatever the reason, finding health insurance can be difficult. If you are looking for coverage, these guides can help point the way. Contact information is provided. The following questions are addressed:
- Did you recently lose a job that provided health insurance?
- Did you recently lose your job because of trade policy—for example, increased imports or jobs moving overseas?
- Are you an early retiree who has lost your health coverage?
- Are you unable to afford health insurance?
- Do you have a serious medical condition or a disability?
- Are you looking for health insurance but unable to get it through your job?
- If you still can't find health insurance . . .
Click on the state you are interested in from the list below.
We are currently updating these guides. Check Guides for Finding Health Coverage 2009 to see if your state has been udated.