Health Action Newsletter
Families USA's Health Action Newsletter, is available at no charge to members of the Health Action Network. The newsletter will keep you up-to-date on developments in health care, from activity on Capitol Hill to changes in the marketplace. It will also provide you news about the work of other state advocates -- news you can use to enlist allies and advance your agenda. Click here to sign up for our Health Action Network, which will automatically subscribe you to Health Action.
Back issues of Health Action are available below in PDF format:
- April 2004 - Prescription Drug Pricing: Untying Medicare's Hands
- December 2003 - The Medicare Drug Bill: Who Wins?
- October 2003 - 2004 Brings a New Election Season: Time to Strike While the Iron's Hot
- July 2003 - Racial and Ethnic Disparities in Health Care
- May 2003 - The TAARA Health Insurance Subsidy: A Life Preserver for Some Workers
- March 2003 - Who Is Uninsured, and Why Does Health Insurance Matter?
- January 2003 - Some Employers Turn to Troubling New Insurance Plans
- November 2002 - Worrisome Changes Loom in the Private Health Insurance Market
- September 2002 - Medicare Prescription Drug Coverage -- More Broken Promises?
- June 2002 - Games the RX Drug Industry Plays
Readers are encouraged to reprint Health Action, giving credit as follows: "Reprinted from Health Action, Families USA, 1201 New York AveNW Suite 1100, Washington, DC 20005." Please send us a copy. Copyright by Families USA.
Executive Editor: Peggy Denker
Editor-in-Chief: Ingrid VanTuinen
Layout: Regina Wise