Health Action Conference 2023
Families USA’s Health Action Conference: The Power of Community
Families USA’s Health Action Conference 2023 is dedicated to the communities using their power to make real change. We welcome health care leaders, activists and advocates to our 28th annual conference, held both in-person and virtually from January 26-28. With grassroots movements rising around the country and midterms just behind us, January 2023 is a critical time for advocates to mobilize and collaborate in our shared fight to eliminate health inequities and health system failures. We are excited to learn from colleagues and speakers across the country, network with fellow advocates, and gain the skills needed to secure profound policy change.
Who should attend?
- Community leaders and organizers
- Social justice advocates, activists, and communicators
- Health care and policy professionals
- Oral health groups and partners
- Disability rights advocates
- Children’s health champions
- Community Health Workers
- Primary Care Associations and health center outreach and enrollment staff
- State-based health care advocates
- Advocacy and communications professionals from national, state, and community-based organizations
Have questions about #HAC2023?
Contact us at HealthActionConference@FamiliesUSA.org
- Group Rate: Have colleagues who also want to attend? Groups of three or more get a 15% discount.
- Student/Intern Rate: Are you still in school, or an intern interested in health policy? Join us either virtually or in-person for only $45!
Members of the media interested in covering the conference for their outlets should email Lisa Holland, LHolland@familiesusa.org to be added to the press registration list. Use the subject line “Press Registration for Health Action 2023.”